On February 1st, when Keisari Tali Open and Sula Open will start its registration procedure, the EuroProTour will officially start its season.
Please be aware that if you plan to play any of the EuroProTour events, you need to be a current PDGA member at the moment of registration (For the EuroTour this was, and still is, “at the moment of event start”). Check the PDGA Europe players list whether or not you are a current PDGA member.
Please check with your PDGA Country Coordinator or your National Association when they handle PDGA membership renewals on your behalf, to have them handle your renewal.
In case you handle your own PDGA membership renewal you can renew here. Renewal is instant upon completion of your order, and should take only 1 to 5 minutes of your time.
This is the moment you have all been waiting for, the release of the EuroProTour and EuroTour calendar for 2017!
Both series are planned so that players who want to, can attend each and every single event on these two tours. We also took great care in avoiding clashes with PDGA Majors and the Disc Golf World Tour events.
While the EuroTour (or ET) as an event series is a regular staple on the European disc golf calendar, the EuroProTour (or EPT) is completely new.
The EuroProTour is a high profile event series that will see the best players compete in only two divisions; MPO and FPO.
Keywords to remember with especially the EuroProTour (but to some degree also the EuroTour) are: media coverage before during and after the event, live scoring, video coverage, larger series payout.
The EuroTour will continue the way you had come to know it; a really cool event series across Europe that focuses on the main Pro divisions (MPO, FPO, MPM, MPG, MPS), but also caters to the following three Amateur divisions: MJ1, MA1 & FA1.
So, without much further ado, here are the dates:
Drum roll, please…
- May 19-21, Tali Open (A), Helsinki FI
- Jun 9-11, Sula Open (A), Sula, NO
- Jul 7-9, Skellefteå Open (A), Skellefteå, SE
- Jul 14-16, Estonian Open (A), Tallinn, EE
- Jul 28-30, Kyy Open (A), Turku, FI
- Sep 8-10, Strudengau Open (A), Sankt Thomas am Blasenstein, AT
- Apr 1-2, Dutch Discgolf Championships (B), Rijswijk, NL
- Apr 15-16, Isle of Mull Classic (B), Fanmore, Isle of Mull, GB
- May 6-7, Kokkedal Open (B), Kokkedal & Hillerød, DK
- May 25-27, Westside Discs Tyyni (B), Helsinki & Sipoo, FI
- Jun 2-4, The Battle at Bluebell Woods (A), Dunbar, GB
- Jul 1-2, Iceland Solstice Showdown 2017 (B), Reykjavík, IS
- Aug 4-6, Valgjärve Open (A), Valgjärve, EE
- Aug 12-13, Chateau Hostačov Open (B), Hostacov, Golčův Jenikov, CZ
- Aug 19-20, Belgian Open (B), Braine-l’Alleud, BE
- Sep 22-24, Copenhagen Open Classic – presented by DGA (A), Copenhagen, DK