EuroProTour Bonus system
- A € 5 per player fee is collected at EuroProTour events. These fees go towards the EuroProTour trophies and bonus payouts, according to the following key:
Allocate 1 Euro from the player fee to PDGA Europe to offset the organization cost.
Allocate 2 Euro from the player fee and all event fees (100 Euro per event) to the common budget of MPO/FPO that will be split even between these two divisions for payout.
Allocate 2 Euro from the player fee to individual divisions payout budgets.
The number of players with the payout will partially reflect the proportion of the participating players in the individual divisions with at least 3 players receiving payouts in both divisions.
The payout of the top 3 MPO and 3 FPO is the same to promote the equality between the divisions.
- Participating players earn points at each event towards the overall EuroProTour titles, trophies and bonus payout.
- For both MPO and FPO, the top 4 event points earning results will be counted towards a player’s overall EuroProTour divisional ranking. A minimum of 1 EuroProTour events must be played for a player to qualify for the titles, bonus payouts and medals.
The maximum amount of points a player can obtain is 400, based on 1st place finishes at 4 EuroProTour events.
- Tied players at an event earn the average of points available between the tied players, ie 2 MPOs tied 2nd earn 91 points each.
- Medals will be awarded to both division’s top 3 finishers.
- At the very least, the top 3 MPO, and top 3 FPO players will receive EuroProTour bonus payout (Amateur players are given the option to accept goods instead). Exact amounts to be determined.
- Players who qualify to compete in more than 1 division can register in their division of choice for each EuroProTour event. EuroProTour points are awarded based on the division a player actually competes in. EuroProTour points earned across different divisions cannot be combined into one division.
- A EuroProTour event in which a player starts but does not finish (either through DNF, or DSQ) will be counted towards that player’s overall EuroProTour position and bonus payout, and earn that player 0 points.
- Where 2 or more players are tied for bonus cashing positions in the overall points standings then the tie(s) shall be broken by totaling the EuroProTour points earned by each player at events where they competed head to head. Any remaining ties shall be broken by comparing the players’ actual scores during the same head to head competitions.
- The latest EuroTour points standings will be posted shortly after each event.
|Place||A Tier||A Tier|
|Men Pro Open||Women Pro Open|